Saturday, November 25, 2006

Digital Skill #2: Wikipedia addition and creation

So, I made a new Wikipedia entry and added some stuff to an existing article. The info is from my thesis. The links and what I did on the pages are as follows:

John Mottrom - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mottrom

This is a new creation, that is why there is not a whole lot to it. But when the link I tried to create in the Northumberland County article to Mottrom showed up red, I figured I would put what little info I have on there.


Northumberland County - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northumberland_County%2C_Virginia

The History section itself and all the info in it is mine. And I also added the last sentence in the geography section.


Hopefully, I can get a 5-pointer for this one since I even created a new page!!

1 Comments:

At 09 May, 2007 08:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just edited the wiki entry, and will add much more info, once I gather all my different sources together and compile something.
I have lots of good info on Mottrom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home