Monday, February 12, 2007

A New Format for a new host (Google!)

Well, de-Constructing History has become de-Constructing Everything. This Blog (now that my Clio Wired class is over) will now be a place I can rant to anyone who wants to listen and/or engage in a conversation about events going on in this world of ours. From climate change to politics to the war in Iraq, no topic is off limits, although I tend to shy away from discussing issues that don't really effect me and I tend to bow to those that it does (i.e. abortion, gay marriage and the like...I am, as a liberal, in favor of both but not to the point of ranting and raving about it...I would like to leave abortion up to the women, it is their bodies, and gay marriage up to the states because that seems to be where the issue belongs - wow, do I really agree with Dick Cheney on this one??)

If you want to check out my new blog for Clio II, please do so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home